It has been so hot here! Yes, we are in Texas, and yes we are nearer to the equator than I'm used to, but geez! I was out in the sun for an hour and a half today and I'm toast, but the boys are fine, how is that?
We've been staying busy going to the lake, playdates, doing yardwork, etc. Dorian went to the doctor yesterday b/c of a strange spot on his head (check the pic). The doctor said that it may be that Nathan or Drew (who both had coldsores last week) gave it to Dorian. We think it's getting better now. As of yesterday, Dorian was 13 lbs 7 oz. Big boy!
Nathan was really snuggling his pillow this morning...so cute!
2 comments:
this is an awesome blog!
I can comment again! Yay!
I LOVE the snuggling-the-pillow picture. Love it. So so so cute! The boys are growing up so much! Precious.
Post a Comment