Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day weekend?











Labor Day isn't really happening at our house this year. Drew has worked the past 2 days 7a-7p, and is doing the same today. Today is a normal monday....washing diapers, washing dishes, and doing a few things that I actually enjoy too! Dorian is really cracking me up with his exersaucer skills. He jumps as hard as he can and thinks it is so funny. I keep trying to take a pic, but he won't stop moving! I swear he is going to be crawling before I know it...real crawling, right now he is making his way around, but it is through rolling, piveting, etc. Still two teeth, now a little less than 8 months old. Time has flown! I remember this time last year I was thinking about Halloween and what was this pregnant belly going to be? Lol.




Markus keeps asking me how many days until he goes back to school, the weekend is just too long for him. I wish he could be going M, W, and F so the wait wasn't so long for him! He loves school, and Nathan is handling it ok. I got more cleaning done T and Th and Nathan and I get some one on one time when Dorian takes a nap which is awesome.




Nathan is potty training himself right now! One day he decided he wanted to wear underwear, and we let him give it a shot! He was already going on the potty some, but now he really doesn't want underwear. That means frequent trips to the potty, some accidents b/c he can't stop peeing once he stops, but he is doing pretty well. It's really nice when it comes to washing diapers b/c I'm not anxiously waiting for them to dry b/c I'm out since Nathan is only using one at naptime and night now.




How does time fly so fast? Only one in diapers, one in school, one who is much too quickly turning 1. By the end of Jan I will have a 5, 3 and 1 year old! I'm not ready to be pregnant again (especially with getting so sick and getting a cerclage), but next summer I can see how I my be getting there. Right now I say I would like Dorian and the next to be b/w 2-3 years apart. With me planning to nurse Dorian til he's 2 (I managed 15 and 19 months w/ the others, and only stopped b/c I wanted to get pregnant), it should be feesible.




Well, today I am going to be doing some every day cleaning and some sewing for a charity baby shower that is tomorrow-gotta finish! Wednesday I have a hair appt...might get some cut off? We'll see. This week is going to go very very quickly. I think my sis told me once that the years go fast but the days go slow :D So true!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I enjoyed this post and hearing about your kids. I am still nursing Gemma, just at nap and bedtime, and very little. I think it is more of a "habit" for her than anything. Never-the-less... My cycles came back when she was a little over a year, and as you know we have another little one on the way. She probably needs to be weaned all the way before long, it just makes me kind of sad to think of it.