Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF!!

I'm happy that it's Friday for many reasons. I'm thankful because Dorian has been on antibiotics for 7 days, and I now feel comfortable taking him to playgroup again. Of course, we've all got runny noses, so we'll see how well THAT goes. Drew was oncall last night and will be there for a few more hours today, and then sleep all day...and then we get to go look at the photos from our photo session a few weeks ago! I'm really excited about it because we had some family pictures taken at a beautiful location. As soon as I've got them I'll post them on here! So, the weekend is going to be nice. Only two things are definitely doing this weekend, and then catching up on a few things in the backyard (brrrr), carpet cleaning, paint touch ups....etc. We also hope to get some real firewood for our fireplace since we ran out of our store bought logs (I think they are mostly wax?) Enjoy your cool weekend everyone!

No comments: