Sometimes the hustle and bussle of the day just keep me so busy that I forget to be thankful for my many blessings. Also, I sometimes forget to look at all the wonderful blessings my wonderful friends and family have. Today was not one of those days.
Last night at 7:15 pm I became the proud aunt of a new nephew! Landon Jay is beautiful, and I can not wait to hold him in a few weeks when we are back in KS!!
Today was a rainy day, as many have been lately (or warm, sunny, and gorgeous). We had playgroup with a dozen extra people which was awesome, hung out, did some Sams shopping (which went amazingly smoothly with all 3 in tow), and got dinner ready and the house clean before Daddy got home. Of course, after Daddy got home, that all changed, lol! I would rather have a dirty house than not having Drew home, but it is so much easier to keep the house clean when he's on call :D I am a major list fanatic. Shopping list, crafting list, to do list for the day, etc. Today my to do list did not get done, but I"m tired and ready for bed. Of course, everyone is now asleep (after watching Where the Wild Things Are) so I get a little quiet time with a glass of water and a box of dots.
I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I'm thankful for the many blessing he gives to me, and to all those that i love.
No comments:
Post a Comment