Enjoying beach time at Belton Lake
Enjoying our food A LOT :)
Drew's schedule hasn't been bad, and he had some vacation Monday and Tuesday this week, so this week and next week will be short weeks....a blessing indeed! The past few days have gone better for me with zofran. I seem to have motivation and the right mood to get some things done. Cleaner house, better attitude about life in general, etc. I am still very tired, but I can manage to get my list accomplished one little spurt at a time. Yes, I've actually felt decent enough to make a list in the morning instead of being in despair that I would accomplish anything for the day.
On another note, I am very very pleased to say that this pregnancy continues to not be like my pregnancy w/ Dorian. W/ Dorian I had already had TWO runs to Labor and Delivery w/ lots of bleeding, convinced I was miscarrying (at 8 weeks and 9 weeks). The sonograms concluded I had bleeding behind the placenta, but was not miscarrying. This time, no problems at all so far! I hope that this means that I will continue to be a model patient :) I am 9 weeks 1 day now, so I am Praying!
1 comment:
I am SO happy for you Stephanie!!! Prayers that this'll be a "normal" "easy" pregnancy!! (Whatever that means!!) You're in our prayers!
Post a Comment