Wednesday, August 4, 2010

stress

Isn't it funny where our stressors come from sometimes? Today, mine has been coming from the daunting task of ordering pics from Jan until present. It turns out it is a LOT of pics. That is even after I delete terrible pictures! So, things aren't quite in order where they should be....so I'm stressing about getting them organized (uploading them on snapfish is the easy part). I need to just save pics to my computer often instead of uploading pics to here and facebook and not getting to the entirity of my camera's memory card.

My stress is also coming from the fact that we are headed to KS in 6 days! The boys are excited, as they should be, but I have many things to do: keep the house picked up, keep laundry caught up, eventually start packing and clean the house up. Drew's on day call this weekend, so I have no idea what the boys and I are going to do to pass the time....we'll see how much energy I have I suppose!

No comments: