Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall lake time

Saturday afternoon we headed to Belton Lake for one of our last lake outings for the year. It's still beautiful for boating, but for me at least, being in the water is out of the question! Drew swam a little with Markus, but mostly we just ate, played in the sand, and just enjoyed the beautiful relaxing evening. After getting a little bit wet, brothers tried to stay warm :)
Dorian loves boat time, I just hope his little sister decides she likes it sooner than Dorian did!

Cheese!


I don't let Dorian stay on the front seat while the boat is going, but thought I'd allow it for a group picture at least! He's so adventurous I have to watch him close!



The boat was actually going at this moment, just very slowly and Drew was right there...still made me nervous though :P




Markus didn't catch anything, but I think catching fish is only half the fun of fishing trips!





No comments: