Ok, so the sleepless nights haven't started yet, but boy has this week been hard! Drew started back in the or this week, so his alarm has been going off at least an hour earlier than it had been for the past 6 weeks. That combined with the time changed has meant that, although the boys have all fallen asleep by 8 this week, Nathan and Dorian have thought it was time to eat breakfast at 5:30 every day but today.....today was 5. My alarm is set to go off at 6:30, which usually gives me 30 min of time to myself which is awesome (check email, drink decaf and eat breakfst). I can't remember the last time my alarm actually woke me up! I pray that the boys will figure this out soon because my body would really like more rest!
I'm 33 weeks 2 days right now, which I can hardly believe...until I move around, try on clothes, try to do simple tasks (putting shoes on) during the day. My belly is feeling enormous and Hailey is too. Her heals are digging into my ribs quite often now, which hasn't been too painful but occasionally. Since I can't nap during Dorian's nap time (Nathan needs SOME supervision) I have been trying to catch up on my scrapbooking. I'm not far behind, but I do have 5 books going. Family book, M, N and D books, and then Hailey's which I will start by putting in sono and baby shower pics. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day for me. I'm headed to the premium outlet store in Round Rock TX (North Austin) in the morning w/ my alliance ladies to just do some shopping w/o kids and lunch :) can't wait!
Markus is so much fun these days. He is learning so much in school, even reads lots of words! Each week they get quizzed on about ten words, and he is getting faster and faster each week. He has yet to take a quiz he didn't ace. I wonder if he's going to be a smarty pants like his daddy? lol
Nathan is so cute. On days he doesn't get to go to Mom's Day out (M, W, F, S, Sun) he whines and cries that his teacher (Ms. Susan) loves him and misses him. It's so funny. He's also starting to try to play with Dorian, chasing Dorian, tickling Dorian, etc. Once Hailey comes I know they will become even better buddies :)
Dorian is trying really hard to fit the normal almost 2 year old personality! He is so silly, headstrong, getting some attitude, etc. He also understands most of what I tell him and says some words: door, dog, fish, ear, eye, trash. If I ask him where a body part is he can point to his, but can't say it yet. I think he is about where Markus and Nathan were with language at this age. He's my little daredevil too. He jumps off the bed, couch, whatever else he can stand on and rarely hurts himself. I am trying to enjoy this time right now with him because I know that as soon as Hailey is born, he'll no longer be my baby, and DEFINITELY not look like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment