I'm sure that some of you think it must be super hard with 4 kids. Sometimes, it is. Sometimes I feel myself wanting to yell at them (and sometimes I do), and feeling my blood pressure rise. However, that is mostly at bedtime, lol :) I am proud to be a mommy of 3 little intelligent boys and a sweet little girl. I usually feel like I have a handle on things and enjoy doing a few little things for myself throughout the week. Mind you, I have a few patterns strewn over my kitchen table right now and have yet to touch them b/c I've been on bedtime patrole...making sure the boys stay in there beds and to sleep (they are at the 1.5 hr mark).
So, right now I'm looking forward to a little lady who will sleep more than 5 minutes in her bed so I can get a few things done (right now she's in the moby if I'm doing housework). I"m looking forward to a time when my kids will go to bed when they are asked and not wrestle, laugh, scream, etc. I'm also enjoying where I"m at right now, with Hailey who thinks I'm EVERYTHING. I know that won't always be the case :)
1 comment:
Great post. I really like what you had to say about being a mom. Very true. (especially the bedtime part, aaaaahhhh)
Glad you are happy. God bless you.
Post a Comment