Things in our house have been getting even more interesting starting this week. Drew is beginning to fly all over the place to interview for a spot in a pain management fellowship program. He interviewed in Cincinatti Monday and heads to Seattle next Wednesday. The week after that Salt Lake City, the week after that OKC on the way back to KS for a visit before school starts. Occasionally I get overwhelmed by the thought that summer is disappearing before my eyes....school is only a little over a month away! I am excited for Nathan to start preK, but I am not ready for having a strict schedule to follow each weekday :P I like the 'lazy' days of summer!
While I'm updating, I want to say what each kid is up to.
Markus
-really likes time w/ Daddy and whines alot if he doesn't get enough
-really likes to do things himself
-tries to help w/ Hailey, sometimes holding here and walking her around or holding her hands and letting her stand
-can ride a bike w/o training wheels
-is scared of going into a bedroom by himself day or night
-hates regular milk but will occasionally drink chocolate
-can't wait to start 1st grade!
-is 6.5 officially
Nathan
-plays very rough with Markus, and loves it
-loves to ooh and aah at Hailey and kiss her
-loves going under water (w/ goggles on)
-is very sneaky which often gets him into trouble
-loves yogurt
-can't wait to start preschool!
-is 4.5 officially
Dorian
-plays rough w/ his brothers
-likes to snuggle Hailey
-is very ornery and wild
-yells, "gooooo!" when I am at a stoplight
-has the bluest eyes
-often calls daddy "ducky"
-loves candy
-is in the middle of potty training...some days are better than others
-will be 2.5 on next Tuesday
Hailey
-loves the attention she gets from her 3 brothers
-loves mommy best
-loves her jumper
-snuggles mommy for every nap
-hates her polyvisol
-laughs and smiles ALL THE TIME
-looks alot like Nathan
-can't crawl/sit but does work her way around by pivoting on her belly
-is 7 months next Tuesday
1 comment:
YAY!!! You blog! I am so excited to know this-- :) I am so glad to get to know you--I've been so impressed by you and hope you know how grateful I am for what you did for me last week. YOU WERE A LIFESAVER!
Post a Comment