Saturday, February 25, 2012

It has been a LOOOONG time :)





I always get online and check out other peoples' blogs. However, I have failed miserably to keep my blog updated for almost half a year! Shame on me :) I am going to just sum up the last months w/ a list, and I will add some cute pics. Hope you enjoy!
1. Soon after the last blog I found out I had a cyst on my brain (pressing on my internal corroded and making me dizzy/nauseous/headache). Surgery was done after many many tests/scans on Dec. 8th. It was nasal/sinus surgery and I did well. In the hospital 36 hrs, feeling really good after a few weeks.
2. I now have a 7, 5, 3, and 14 month old. Crazy!
3. Markus has lost more teeth, Hailey is popping it seems a tooth every week!
4. Drew has accepted a spot in the Pain Management fellowship in Cincinatti, OH. Starts July 1st and ends June 31st.
5. Our house sold in THREE weeks! Our ten day waiting period ends Monday at midnight, and we close on March 16th....we will be living in a nearby apartment for 3.5 months.
6. I've been working on lots of sewing projects, have a new niece coming in early April :)
7. I am actually depressed about leaving this house, more so than I had expected!
8. Finding it hard to think of anything else.....

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

SO HAPPY for you that your house sold so quickly. There has certainly been a lot that has happened this year, but you have managed to handle everything--so you should be PROUD! :)
Wishing you a lot of luck as you start this next chapter (albeit earlier than you anticipated)!