Sleep, where did it run off to? Last night was rough, as was the night before. Dorian wanting to eat/snuggle/fuss and the boys randomly waking up and screaming to be in our bed. Last night they were sneaky and quietly came in when we were asleep...after waking us up numerous times before. So, fun for all of us, I took away tv and computer games for both of them (ok, Markus is the only one that cares about the computer). Right now I let them watch some movies since I'm tired and nursing a lot.
Also, I think Drew got me sick. I was finally over the cold I got a few weeks ago, right before Dorian got home. This morning I wake up with a sore throat. Drew is still sick and was coughing most of the night, I can't wait for that! Ugh. I REALLY hope Dorian doesn't get sick, let's pray I'm giving him LOTS of antiboties!
Today I think I will help the boys clean up their play room, finish the book I'm reading 'Clan of the Cave Bear,' and work on a faux chenille blanket I'm making for my new nephew August Amershek.
Well, time to start Dorian's day! Basically, diaper change, nurse, sleep some more, repeat. Easy for now, at least during the day :D
1 comment:
Yuck! I hope D stays well! And that you don't end up feeling too terrible.
It is so hard not getting sleep. I can say I'm thankful I don't have the big girls wanting in bed with us, though. :) Someday you'll miss it...right? (((HUGS))) and I hope you get some rest soon.
Post a Comment