Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF!

I am so happy that it's Friday! Drew works tomrrow morning, but having a change of pace is good. Knowing Drew will be home means I might get outside for a while this weekend! I have projects to do inside...including finding a working sewing machine and doing some scrapbooking, but any chance to get outide I'll take it :D The boys did ok last night with staying in their own beds...I think Nathan only got up once, I think. Markus stayed in his bed all night, and Dorian and I spent a good deal of the night on the couch :P





One of the projects I started before Dorian made his surprise appearance was making some burp rags. They are penguins if you couldn't tell. I have many more ready to sew for me and gifts, but no working sewing machine!





In the last month our family has grown by 3 babies (Dorian, Ronan, and my sis in law's new one August). I can't wait to make it back to KS to meet all of them, I just wish I knew when that was going to be. We do plan on getting Dorian baptized in Hutchinson this spring/summer, whenever we are back next.

No comments: