Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July, and rainy days










So, our 4th went really well...we hung out, got things accomplished, and even made it to some fireworks! We had a good time, good view, and Nathan watched even though he said he was scared the whole time. Dorian seemed quite mesmerized by the fireworks....just watched them while slobbering all over his hand.










Last night we were checking out how our garden was doing...and discovered something crazy! We had massive caterpillars all over the place munching all the leaves off of our tomatoes! I was amazed and angry (hehe) all at the same time, so I took a pic. We are now housing two of these little things, which I found out are Tomato Hornworms (turning into large moths later). I think we can still save our tomatoes, but it is amazing how quickly they were dessimating them.


Dorian is doing awesome! He's rolling and pushing up some with his arms, and is very vocal. Nathan is starting potty training, and Markus is the avid fisherman Daddy always wanted :D










No comments: