Today I've been enjoying all of the blog posts people have been shellin out. Now it's my turn! I supposed I don't have too much to say, but here goes!
This is Drew's last week b/f a long weekend of call, so I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible. Of course, it is so hot outside that it mostly consists of trying to keep cool and go to bed at a reasonable time so Drew can get up way too early to head to the hospital.
I'm working one some baby blankets right now, and trying to finish one quickly for Monday, so wish me luck! It won't take long...I just need to have some cooperative boys this afternoon is all. I'm really getting the hang of the cloth diaper thing, except for washing them before I run out. Every other day is my goal, but I'm cutting it a little close so far.
1 comment:
I love that you are cloth diapering. :) It really isn't bad once you get the hang of when to wash, and get that routine going. Way to go, Steph! And you're now totally hard core, since you've taken pics of your stash. Welcome to the dark side... ;)
Post a Comment