Some days I just feel worn out! We'll say that's my excuse for not having more exciting blog entries, k?
I'm 16 weeks pregnant now, which boggles my mind at times. I've felt a few little tap taps of baby, but that's it....I so can't wait to feel more soon! The past few days haven't been a whole lot of fun b/c I've had some annoying contractions w/ back pain but the doctor looked me over and did some tests and all seems to be well. The funny thing is that I got up this morning and other than being REALLY tired I felt just fine! So, since I feel ok and the house is quiet, here I am :)
My life hasn't been too eventful lately. We've been trying to get outside as much as we can, especially to the lake (Drew has M and N at the lake as we speak). Being outside is probably all of the boys' favorite activity, but there are so few hours in the day right now that it's tolerable outside! I try to get outside for at least an hour after dinner to play before baths and bed, and it gives me time to take care of my plants that are usually in much need of watering!
Drew isn't on a hard rotation this month, so we are blessed to have him around by 3pm usually, which is awesome! He hasn't been on call for quite a while and is on call 7a-7p Saturday and Sunday, but knowing what other people are dealing with this month, I'm trying not to complain!
This summer my boys are doing a really good job of having fun together....building forts, playing outside, building things, etc. However, as you can imagine, anything having to do w/ building/drawing/etc Dorian has to tear down or tear up or try to eat :P It's interesting to say the least! Dorian just needs to be older to understand, but he is so excited to play with them, especially when they are being loud and wild, lol.
I hope that this little post has pacified :)
No comments:
Post a Comment