Friday, March 6, 2009

another day


Today wasn't so bad, but I'm so tired! Dorian is making me finally feel the extreme sleep deprived thing I am used to when you first bring a baby home...it just took until now for him to behave like it. He is such a good baby during the day, sleeping and eating like a good boy, and then being happy the rest. At night it's getting up every hour and a half to 3 hours to eat, and then being awake and ready to stare at us. We want to go back to sleep, he will have nothing to do with it. Usually he loves snuggling on my chest, but he knows what I'm trying to do and screams bloody murder! So, after maybe 2 good hours of sleep after the last nursing session before bed, I am up very often at night and can almost not wait until morning when I can do something other than TRY and fail to get any sleep. I know this will end faster that I think, so I am patient and enjoy my cute baby all that I can. Here's a good picture of all of my boys, I need to try and get in one of these sometime!

No comments: