I'm so thankful it's Friday! My mother in law, Jalane, and brother in law, Stacy are coming down to TX to visit for the weekend. They have yet to meet our new addition in person, so it will be very exciting :D We are all doing good, although Drew and I still have occasional coughs/sinus headaches from our colds. Dorian seems to be doing fine with it, just has a little eye drainage and an occasional cough, nothing to worry about. I weighed him today and he is currently 7 pounds exactly!
He makes it rough on us still at night, wanting to be awake for a longer span and be held, but we got decent sleep I suppose. I didn't sleep on the couch at all, which is good news, lol!
Today will be filled with sewing/cleaning/nursing/laundry/resting. Also, tonight after my mother in law gets here, Drew is heading down to Round Rock (right N of Austin) to pick up a bunk bed for the boys! They are really excited, and I'm excited about the price. It includes 2 mattresses and box springs, bunkie boards, and the actual bunk bed. Here's a picture of what it looks like.

I'm excited b/c we are going to do a hunting/wildlife themed room for them. I'm tired of primary colors, lol. I will update at the end of the weekend when I have pictures of Dorian with grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment