I took Dorian for a weight check today, another fun trip to the doctor with all 3 of them! Ok, not really, but Dorian is doing well, so that made it easier :D He is 6 lbs 4 oz and 19.5 inches long. Yeah! All is well, he's the only one in our house without a cold of some sort, blah!
As soon as we walked into the room, Nathan went straight for the foam hand sanitizer, he just can't get enough of getting it everywhere (all over the wall, chair, etc) Markus was trying to get Nathan in trouble, telling him what to do that was naughty (as he often does at home). When Nathan is not around, Markus is such a good boy, but they just feed off eachother! I can't imagine what it's going to be like with 3 boys getting into trouble together.
Drew is post call today and off tomorrow and Thursday, so I am looking forward to a nice few days. We are going to go to the unfinished furniture store sometime this week so we can find the boys a trundle bed. They keep taking apart their racecar and firetruck beds b/c they are molded plastic and pretty light. I want to make it so I don't walk into their room and have it be upside down!
1 comment:
Way to grow, Dorian! And way to feed him the good stuff, mama! :)
Post a Comment