Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dorian 9 month stats and more pics











So...we took Dorian to the doctor today, actually the PA, and he is doing great (as we well knew). he's now 16 lbs 14.5 oz, which is 3rd percentile for 9 months (but keep in mind he is SUPPOSED to be 7 months). I don't remember exacts on anything else, but his length was I think 7th percentile, and head circumference was 70th. Takes after his daddy! Some things he can do are: crawl fast, grab small objects, baby talk (baba mostly), pull up to standing, roll, bite (when chewing on my shirt, he often gets some of me too). He's such a joy and I'm thankful every day for him!








Poste are more pics from hiking too!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's growing fast! When are you coming home again? We should get the boys together since Ronan and Dorian are so close in age!

Stephaniewhite said...

We will be back nov 12th through the 16th. When it gets closer I"ll let you know :D

Ashlee said...

Great pictures. It's crazy you are in shorts while we are in jeans and sweatshirt! (well, not the past couple days but we will be tomorrow.)

I can't believe Dorian is 9 months old. We'll have to meet that little guy sometime.

Hannah said...

I hope we can get together when you can Sam do! :)

I am impressed with your little man! I haven't taken K3 in for an appt. since she was 6 (or was it 4?!) months old, but I think they're about the same weight! I am just so proud of you and Dorian! He's obviously doing so very well.