Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall pics













Last Monday the boys and I went out to a local park to take some pics with our new found photographer in town (she also did Dorian's 6 month photos). I think the pics came out great, and I wanted to let you enjoy them as well!
All is going well in the White house. I am truckin along on craft projects, house work, social functions. Drew is enjoying residency, except when on call 3 nights in a row during the weekend. Markus is loving preschool still, and tells me more about it each time he goes. Nathan is a calm child who is very sweet and creative, when big brother is at school. Dorian is my smiling, drooling, crawling, exploring almost 9 month old.
Oh yeah, and Drew feels left out in the pictures. Notice he's absent? We are getting a family picture taken for Christmas, and will have him in them then :)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Monica said...

OH my goodness. These are AHHHHHHHHmazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!

Erin said...

Your pictures are so beautiful :) What handsome boys you have!