Friday, October 16, 2009

a year ago...






















When you've got young children, it is really crazy to look back at what you were doing a year ago. A year ago we had just gotten into a routine (I was getting over morning sickness) in a new state. We knew we'd be here 4 years and were finally settled. I just went back and looked at pictures from Oct 2008, and it was so much fun! I had to laugh at how babyish Nathan looked w/ his buzz cut...and how short he was! He has lost is baby cuteness and is now into the toddler orneriness :)






Other than colds we are all doing well, Dorian has his cold sore on his forehead again, and is pulling himself up to standing when I am sitting on the floor. AAAh! I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls himself to standing by Halloween. The funny thing is that Nathan was at the same place at that age, but he wasn't born 2 months early. Tell Dorian that! He feels like he was born right on time :P

No comments: