Monday, February 22, 2010
Bedtime
More often than not I am up late. It used to be because Drew was going to bed super early, or because I had a sewing project that HAD to get done soon. Now it seems that I am staying up late because I find it is the only way to get to relax and get some me time. Lately if I try to go to bed when Drew does Dorian wakes up! (Mommy radar?) Yet again, I tried to go to bed before 10:30, and Dorian woke up and would not go back to sleep. So...I fed him and laid him back down. He cried for long enough and now I am in the playroom that he's tearing apart while I goof off on the computer and wait for him to loose his second wind! Although this frustrates me, I am not looking forward to when Dorian starts sleeping in Markus and Nathan's room. I know I should be excited (I am a little), but it makes me sad that time has past by so quickly and Dorian is becoming less and less of a baby each day. I can't imagine not having his pack n play in our room! Lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment