Tuesday, February 2, 2010

which one do you like?



When Drew and I first bought our house, we decided to have his grandma make us a bedspread. Well, we painted the walls to match (and still love the color, it matches a blue in the quilt you can't see in the picture, I promise!), but we can't use the quilt anymore b/c it's too fragile. So, we are thinking of black and white for our bedding and curtain in the room. I've been looking for bedding that is at least for a King size bed (ours is a cal King). The blue picture is our current wall color. Which bedding do you think would look best? We think we might paint our furniture (looking for a dresser), so ignore that. One is from Walmart and one is from Target, so both are reasonably priced, thank goodness :) The first two pictures are of the same set, it's just reversible. I like the white on black side better.






4 comments:

Monica said...

First set, probably white on black vs. black on white. The other set is too modern looking. But that's just my opinion. I'm not a huge black and white person period, but I would like the first choice better if I were.

Unknown said...

I actually like the 2nd set better. I'm really into geometric shapes so the squares are right up my alley. I love the black and white though. It can go with anything and looks classy and elegant.

Stephaniewhite said...

it's hard to find anything to go w/ our wall color, so black and white seemed like one of the few options...unless we wanted to repaint already :P

Hannah said...

I like the black design on white in the first set...and the second design isn't bad, either. Makes me want new bedding! :)