Dorian and Nathan had their 1 and 3 year appointments today! Dorian is 18 lbs 4.4 oz and 28 inches long, and Nathan is 28.5 lbs and 37 inches long. My boys are growing, are healthy, and I'm so proud of them every day! Nathan did really well at the appointment, doing what the nurse said (not even worrying when one sat him on her lap while I was holding Dorian). Of course, he cried and screamed after they gave him his one shot, but after getting a sucker (his 2nd one of the visit), he was fine. Dorian, poor guy, had 7 immunizations today. 6 shots. I know, I'm a terrible mother! He got one in each arm and 2 in each leg. Right afterwards the office was shutting down for lunch, so I was able to nurse Dorian well in the room before strapping him into his seat and heading home. I fed him some lunch, gave him some tylenol, and he is playing (I wish he was napping so I could take one). I'm sure he'll be sore the next few days, but I hope that is all! Right now he is happy as can be, so I will take that :)
I wanted to show you mommies out there something I recently purchased that I absolutely love! It's called a teething necklace. It's for me to wear and Dorian to chew on. It looks cool, doesn't get dropped on the floor like other toys, and he loves it! It's awesome for church especially, although he does slobber on me alot :P
3 comments:
I like the necklace, where did you get it?
amazon, but i've seen them on etsy also.
I've always heard great things about the teething necklaces - cool! Fashionable and functional. Glad Dorian did well with his shots. :)
Post a Comment