I'm also thankful that Dorian is so good and taking a nap when he needs it (which he's doing right now). I lay him in his bed, and he goes to sleep on his own. Boy it would've been nice to accomplish that with Markus or Nathan....and it wasn't even difficult! I guess the 3rd has to have a little more patience that the first two maybe.
I'm very thankful that we haven't had reason to worry about the fact that Dorian was a preemie. 31 weeks 6 days to be exact, but I hardly think of it now! He's so cute walking around the house and his stride is getting longer, which makes him look like a much bigger boy. I think it's so cute, but sad at the same time that my 'baby' is definitely not a baby any longer.
I'm very thankful that I don't have anywhere I have to go on this cold day. We are all cozy and happy in our home with plenty to do to keep us busy. I hope that all of you have a very content day as well.
1 comment:
This is such a sweet post, I love it. We have so much for which to be grateful around here too. And good to know about the sleep thing. Gemma is still pretty "high maintenance" at nap and bed. ;-D
Post a Comment