This weekend wasn't too shabby. Drew was on 48 hr home call (but wasn't called in thank goodness!), so we were able to be very productive at home. We did some yardwork (Markus and I planted a pretty new flower garden!), cleaned out the vehicles and washed carseat covers, and played outside. The only bummer was that Dorian ran a fever all day. I forget how active and non snuggly this boy is until he wants to lay on me all day! The poor guy would take a nap and then snuggle on me yawning until the next nap. After naptime tonight and some ibuprofen he had a nice bit of playing and running around, being his ornery self. I hope he sleeps well tonight, but we'll see what happens! I am going to be staying up late doing Lent day 10, 11, and 12 (sigh, can't keep up!) and then do some sewing. I am not starting any new time consuming project right now, but I am finishing up some that are mostly done.
Oh yeah, and yesterday we took Dorian to get his 1 year pics done. We did it at the Amtrak station along the trains and in the grass. I am so excited to see how they turn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment